Heather's Thairy

Heather's journey to Bangkok, Thailand: a year of adventure!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Start Me Up

Here, officially, is the first post on Heather's YEAR ABROAD BLOG!!!
I'm leaving on April 25th for Bangkok, Thailand, and hope to post fairly regularly to communicate with the folks back home.
Stay tuned for insights, info, pictures and tales...
In the meantime, I'll be trying to finish my schoolwork (ONE MORE ESSAY!), see everyone one more time, and figure out how to pack my life into a suitcase. Oh, and come to terms with the fact that I'm LEAVING THE COUNTRY!!!

A few notes on this blog:
1. I am making this available to all my friends, family, coworkers, colleagues and former students.
2. I will allow comments, because I would love to hear back, but keep in mind the audience of this blog may be very young (or very old). Monitor yourself so I don't have to...but you know I still will.
3. I will still maintain my personal blog, those of you who know it can check that out. Don't feel left out if you don't know it!
4. Kids: the internet is full of stuff you don't want to see or know about. Only go to sites your parents or teachers say are safe.

Until next time,
Heather

1 Comments:

  • At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i appreciate the disclaimer about internet content. why, one time i was interneting and i found a website that -gasp- let you download music for free.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home