Heather's Thairy

Heather's journey to Bangkok, Thailand: a year of adventure!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Credit

I've received some compliments on the photographs on my website, which I am grateful for...However, I feel that it is only fair that I acknowledge that not all the pictures are mine. The majority are H.C.Ford originals, but I must also credit the following talent:
1. Alisa
2. Steph
3. Ray
Much thanks for your contributions!!! I'll continue to poach your good stuff, ha ha ha!!!
Here's a cutie until I get another post together...this mommy and just-born brood was found amongst the ruins in Ayutthaya. The little white puppy was apparently stuck behind his mother; poor thing! Their eyes were not even open yet. So sweet!


Until next time,
Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home