Heather's Thairy

Heather's journey to Bangkok, Thailand: a year of adventure!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Previews

Just about the only information I have about where I'm going is from the two brochures I got at the presentation I went to way back in October.
To ease your minds, here's a sample of what's in store for me:



There are three buildings at Lertlah Schools- I am in Building 3 (the newest one!) teaching in the English program.



The school is very well-equipped with indoor and outdoor pools, computer labs, cooking labs, libraries...



I have P4 (which is like Grade 4 here); there are 35 students in a class. I will be teaching Math, Science and Language Arts.



Not too long before I'll be posting the real deal!

Until next time,
Heather

1 Comments:

  • At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! I'm the first to comment! Heather, don't forget a big box of kleenex!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home