Heather's Thairy

Heather's journey to Bangkok, Thailand: a year of adventure!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Introducing...Miss Bangkok 2006!!!

I looked AMAZING the other night. To achieve this incredible look yourself is simple:

1. I sunburnt my face in Ayuthaya, but not the whole thing. To get your very own "pink beard o'pain", wear a hat and sunglasses and hike around outside all day. Very stylish!

2. I managed to tan my neck in a most flattering pattern. To do it yourself, wear a tight-fitting t-shirt with a round neck. It's lovely- almost like a skin necklace! No need to accessorize!

3. For some reason my eye swelled up, perhaps from an allergic reaction or maybe as a sympathetic gesture to my other eye, which was irritated that I had put my contacts in even though one was ripped. The "piratey ugly eye" is easily obtained by having a good friend punch you in the face.

Three quick steps and you're well on your way to ultimate attractiveness!!!

VOILA!!!



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!

Until next time,
Heather

3 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is not the picture I will be posting on the "father seeks husband for daughter" website.

    Dad

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My, you look like you ran into a wall. Hope your eye is doing better now. I am surprised that you got sunburned. After all you have been to so many beaches already.

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger TheCanerdian said…

    A RIPPED CONTACT?!!! HOW IN THE NAME OF GOD DO YOU FIX THAT?!

    This is why I prefer my lenses big and outside of my eyeballs.

    Or not at all. Laser eye surgery, here we come!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home