Heather's Thairy

Heather's journey to Bangkok, Thailand: a year of adventure!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

They're Here!


My parents arrived the other night safe and sound. The new airport is HUGE and busy and not very easy to navigate, but I found them with no problem.
I was so happy, they went out today and visited the zoo and then met me at school. We went to the Mall and had dinner at Sizzler...I know, not a genuine Thai meal but it was good and I was in the mood for stacks of vegetables from the salad bar.
We're going to Kanchanaburi tomorrow; they're going to spend the day at the Grand Palace and then meet me at school again.
Thai adventures with the Fords are under way!!!

Until next time,
Heather

1 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Heather,
    Glad Mom & Dad made it OK! Have a great time! Smart going to Sizzler, can get them slowly used to the Thai cuisine. Next stop - fried eel and Pad Thai Noodles! Yum!
    Love, Auntie Bonnie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home