Heather's Thairy

Heather's journey to Bangkok, Thailand: a year of adventure!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Wake The Dragon

The last day of rehearsal for the concert on Sunday was yesterday...and my kids are amazing. Here are some pictures of the finished dragon, which will be brought to life with certain skill on the weekend...



This curious fellow better watch out. It could eat him in one bite.

RUN CHILDREN!!!! CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'RE IN A ROOM WITH A DRAGON?!?!?!?

The body is something of a personal triumph. I'm pretty pleased with it.

Check back for more after Sunday...I'm hoping to get a video of the whole concert and hopefully I can upload my kids' part onto the blog, although my complete lack of technical ability might render that idea null. We'll see.
Pictures to come, anyway!!!

Until next time,
Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home