Heather's Thairy

Heather's journey to Bangkok, Thailand: a year of adventure!

Monday, April 30, 2007

That's All She Wrote

Today was the last day of my year long contract at Lertlah. The very last day of employment here in Thailand...it's sort of weird, the end of an era, and I'm not sure that the situation has really impacted yet.
Tomorrow Andrea arrives and Wednesday we start our SE Asia tour: Cambodia, Vietnam, Krabi, Kanchanaburi and Chiang Mai. I will definitely post more about those places but it might not be for a very long time: we have a pretty tight schedule and I fly back to Canada on June 8th. I might not be able to put anything together until after then.
I suppose that after I get to Canada and I put up those last few posts about Andy and I traveling, that will be it for the epic journey that has been "Heather's Thairy". My Thailand time is finished: I am moving home, and starting new things.
It has been wonderful. I'm not sure how easily all this will be left behind.
I'll deal with that in a month and a half. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy some incredible times with a good friend in some great new places!!!

Until next time (and of those there are exceedingly few...),
Heather

1 Comments:

  • At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI Heather,
    Wow, end of an era. Like I tell my students, look back at the stuff you did at the beginning and look at how far you have come! Well, you did it and you amazed us all (and probably yourself) at what you've done, accomplished, and survived! We are so proud of you and if ever we decide to go into uncharted territories, we know who to call! Take care! Love, Auntie Bonnie and gang.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home