Heather's Thairy

Heather's journey to Bangkok, Thailand: a year of adventure!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Home

Here I am in Vancouver, writing a fairly overdue post, pondering the meaning of home...
It's good to be back, at the same time as it is strange. It is hard to think of being here as having any kind of permanence, though that is the idea. In any case, I have some time on my hands to not only contemplate my current and future situation but also to get back into the blogging and share my adventures with everyone.
I must confess that I am only halfway motivated at this time, though, so all I'll get up is text right now...pictures will come next episode, I think. I'll just leave you with this: I'm home. At least, I think so.

Until next time,
Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home