Heather's Thairy

Heather's journey to Bangkok, Thailand: a year of adventure!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

My Bad

I'm sorry to all who have posted comments on my site...I thought I had the settings done so that comments would show up and I would be notified, but apparently not. I had a backlog of comments that I have to go through a bunch of steps to approve, and I didn't realize it. Thankfully, my brother pointed out the situation and commenting is a go go go!!!

Stay tuned for a real post about my fab weekend...it'll be up tomorrow because I was fixing this tonight. At least, I think it's fixed: if you post a comment and it is AWOL for a while please don't think I rejected it or anything, I just am a bit more inept than I originally fancied myself to be.

Thanks to everyone who commented!!! Keep them coming!!!!

Until next time,
Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home