Heather's Thairy

Heather's journey to Bangkok, Thailand: a year of adventure!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Big Surprise

So, that surprise picture that I was saving is sort of anti-climactic now considering my father completely guessed what I was up to. Here's what I was being secretive about...



...the body paint tattoo I got on Ko Samet. I was thinking I would be so sly and freak my parents out when I met them at the airport. But then my father sent me an email that guessed what was afoot and anyway, the tattoo had faded. I recall, though he would probably deny it, Dad saying that I could get the tattoo for real if I wanted to. Interesting.

Until next time,
Heather

2 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI Heather,
    Sorry that your dad guessed your surprise. I had forwarded your email to Greg so your mom & dad could see it but told him to delete your surprise. Well your dad was driving us crazy guessing what it was so Uncle Michael hinted that it was something he could see. Well, the brilliant brain that he is, your dad guessed a tattoo. Sorry if this spoiled your surprise. Must say it is pretty impressive but if you had gotten it for real, I would think it would hurt like heck! Glad you're still pristine. And altho they didn't let on, bet your parents were pretty relieved too.
    Love, Auntie Bonnie

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    did i tell you i was thinking about getting a tattoo of a flying unicorn? but, then i realized that a flying unicorn is just confusing . . . so i'll either get a tattoo of a uniorn or a pegasus type of horse . . . it's gonna be so bad *ss.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home