Heather's Thairy

Heather's journey to Bangkok, Thailand: a year of adventure!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

And So It Goes...

I spent Christmas in Ko Samui this year, the first year that I have ever been on a beach at Christmastime. I must say that it is an entirely different feeling than freezing my rear off in Canada, that's for sure!
It was very odd not being with my family and friends from home. I was glad to be with other people from the school, though: being alone would have been pretty miserable.
It was sort of like any other day spent in Thailand, though...in many ways, it felt like Christmas came and went without much celebration or fuss. I missed having the "event" of Christmas dinner: cooking with my Mom, seeing my friends, buying gifts I really thought hard about, receiving gifts with intent behind them, sharing food and drink and good times with people I am close with...
I didn't miss all of that. I shared food (too much) and drink and good times with people I care about, and that was a relief.
Anyway, Christmas looked something like this:

Hot babes...


More hot babes...


Sightseeing...


Louis dressed as Santa Claus, wearing the beard over his nose...


Transvestites...


Waaaaay too much food...


And hot babes.


Merry Christmas, everyone!!!


Until next time,
Heather

2 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There must be some dirt on your camera lens - two of the pictures look like there's some dirt on the right side of your tummy, just above your swimsuit bottom. There is, of course, no way that could be a tattoo. Right?? RIGHT????? AUGHHHH!!!!(gack/thud/sound of body falling to floor after heart attack)

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger TheCanerdian said…

    Holy Smeg, it IS a tattooo! ISN'T IT?!!! It looks like a wee little lightning bolt.

    If it is, then boo. If you got a tattoo, you could at least make it something cool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home