Heather's Thairy

Heather's journey to Bangkok, Thailand: a year of adventure!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Mailing Address

So I've had a few requests for my mailing address. I know I've been here for over a week but the addresses here are confusing. After much deliberation and one quick question of a veteran teacher, I am sending out the school address. Apparently it is the best way to receive mail.

Heather Ford
9/29 Moo 9 Kaset-Nawamin Road
Klongkum, Bungkum, Bangkok
10230 Thailand

Anyone who wants to send me their address just might receive some quality Thai goods in the mail...at least, anyone I KNOW. Ha ha ha.

Until next time,
Heather

1 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger TheCanerdian said…

    Thai addys are long and confusing. Maybe I'll send you some booze - I mean, letters.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home