Heather's Thairy

Heather's journey to Bangkok, Thailand: a year of adventure!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It's Not a Tumour...er...Tattoo!


I find it ironic that my attempt to freak out my father with a big, over-the-top fake dragon tattoo was a spectacular failure but he and my little brother were convinced that the wee little henna five of us girls got on Christmas Eve was real.
Yes, Tim. I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan and I got a LIGHTENING BOLT on my side in his honour. Aren't you glad I'm not so die hard that I got it on my FACE? Oooohhhh that would have been SOOOO much better.
Sheesh.
My skin is not for some person to carve up or inject with dyes. Come on. I faint when I get blood tests, for goodness sakes.

Happy New Year's, everyone. Hope it was safe and fun.

Until next time,
Heather

1 Comments:

  • At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Heather,
    I can hear your Dad's sigh of relief all the way over here!
    Love, Auntie Bonnie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home