Heather's Thairy

Heather's journey to Bangkok, Thailand: a year of adventure!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Why I'm Here

There are many reasons why I decided to come to Bangkok.
One of those reasons is this:
I am going to the beach for the weekend.
I can go to the beach EVERY weekend. I can even go to DIFFERENT beaches every weekend. Or I can go to waterfalls, or temples, or ruins, or caves, or reefs, or the jungle...
This also means that my "First Impressions of School" entry has met yet another delay. But my mental health will appreciate the sand under my feet, the smell of the ocean, and the warmth of the sun.
And the beach makes for prettier pictures than the school does.
See you on Sunday...

Until next time,
Heather

1 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger TheCanerdian said…

    Ya, jeez! I expected pictures of smiling little children by now. Or at least a classroom.

    Heck, even a piece of chalk woulda done it for me.

    Why?

    It woulda told me they use chalk, for starters!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home