Heather's Thairy

Heather's journey to Bangkok, Thailand: a year of adventure!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Email Backlog

Apologies to anyone who has emailed me in the last little while...I am pretty behind in the email department, as I have been ULTRA-BUSY this week with classes in full swing. I'll have an update for that situation on the weekend, and hopefully I'll also be answering all your emails. We're going to keep it low-key this weekend and stay in Bangkok- I think my main activities will be sleeping and possibly cleaning. Possibly.
Other than that, I'm going to try and find a post office.
Love to all...miss you and Canada.

Until next time,
Heather

1 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger TheCanerdian said…

    I'm almost definitely coming to visit in the winter. I can't be more specific than that. But I have the money.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home